Hima Cement is seeking to recruit, develop, and retain the best talent to help us meet the challenges and opportunities of the construction materials industry. We offer personal development opportunities, international mobility, and safe and attractive working conditions.
Hima Cement Ltd. is a subsidiary of Bamburi Cement Ltd. which is a member of the LafargeHolcim Group. LafargeHolcim is the leading producer of building materials in the world. At Hima Cement, our Vision is “To be the preferred provider of cement and concrete based building solutions in East Africa with a strong focus on customer experience.
Hima Cement invites applications for their 2018 Graduate Trainee Programme (GTP). Our GTP develops high potential individuals that can support our future management and transformational requirements for business continuity. The programme affords the graduate the opportunity to grow within LafargeHolcim through formal training as well as on the job development and rotation in multidisciplinary teams and countries. The Hima Cement GTP is guided by the three behavior traits of a successful LafargeHolcim citizen i.e. Agility, Collaboration and Empowerment (ACE).
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
The applicants for Hima Cement Graduate Trainee Programme 2018 should at least an upper second degree in the following targeted disciplines:
- Electrical Engineer: BSc in Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineer: BSc in Mechanical Engineering
- Industrial Chemist: BSc in Chemistry or Industrial Chemistry
- Chemical Engineer: BSc in Chemical Engineering
- Industrial Engineering: BSc in Industrial Engineering
- Civil Engineering: BSc in Civil and Structural Engineering
- Mining Engineer: BSc in Mining Engineering
- Geologist: BSc in Geology
- The Fresh graduates should be daring, creative, analytical and challenge driven individuals – who eliminate the unnecessary and takes decisions fast, see change as an opportunity and builds on strengths, then we will embrace you.
- Collaboration & Trust: Do you regard yourself as a pioneer that drives and leads progressive change while demonstrating academic excellence, respectful, pro-actively works with others and speaks up responsibly then we are looking for you.
- Empowerment, Accountability & Transparency: Graduates who are accountable, open and transparent able to drive and lead progress and take responsibility for both individual and team’s outcomes, then Hima Cement is your destination.
NB: Applicants should have graduated not earlier than 2016.
How to Apply:
: Please indicate the title of the job in the subject line and attach an updated CV and cover letter.
- All candidates for the Hima Cement should apply online to email@example.com.
- Applicants that possess the desired qualifications and at least upper second academic results will be shortlisted for interviews in the various positions.
- Hima Cement is an qual opportunity employer.
- Only Shortlisted applicants will be contacted
Application Deadline: May 18th 2018
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the Lafarge Hima Cement Graduate Trainee Programme 2018