How would Peter Drucker react if he met his android twin today?
We don’t know. All we can do is to use our imagination – one of the attributes, along with creativity, reason, feelings and empathy, that are still unique to humans.
That said, there can be no doubt that AI will shake up the very foundations of society, changing human relations, what we do and how, forever.
So we would like your opinion: How can we maintain the human face of society in the context of AI? Can Peter Drucker’s human-centered approach be of help? What should be the new roles and responsibilities of institutions and their management? What kind of leadership, talent and organizational culture will be required? Above all, how can AI be used to allow us as individuals to make the very most of ourselves as human beings?
- You must be between 18-35 years old (inclusive of both ages);
- You must have been selected no more than once (or not at all) among the top 10 since 2010.
Essay Category Requirements
You are a part-time or full-time student (bachelor, master, MBA, or PhD);
Or you are seeking your first opportunity after the completion of your last degree.
You are a manager of people, projects, budgets, and/or processes;
- Or you are a licensed professional;
- Or you are an entrepreneur or business owner;
- Or you are a social volunteer or community leader.
Application Deadline: June 24, 2018
For More Information: