UNESCO MGIEP now invites applications for presenters for its TECH 2018 conference for those working or interested in the field of education and technology.
Submit Your Proposal:
- The application process requires interested individuals to complete and return the Application Form along with their presentations to tech 2018. email@example.com
1. The title of the proposal should convey the exact topic and its content.
2. A brief yet comprehensive description of your session, which covers the subject, objective and proposed outcome .
3. The method you use to deliver your presentation must align with one of the session formats.
4. Please also submit brief bios of the presenter and co-presenter. All of the above must be submitted by 1 August 2018 (11:59 p.m. Indian Standard Time) . Those submitting proposals will be informed of acceptance by 15 September 2018.
*Financial assistance may be available for select candidates from developing countries. UNESCO
is committed to achieving diversity in terms of gender, nationality and culture. Individuals from
minority groups, indigenous groups and persons with disabilities are equally encouraged to apply.
Application Deadline: August 1st 2018