Every day, across the world, inspiring non-profit leaders, volunteers and their supporters are working tirelessly to make your communities better places to live. Sage Foundation’s Enterprise Fund will support the creation of either new or piloted entrepreneurial programmes or initiatives that may go no further due to funding challenges.
Sage, the market and technology leader for cloud accounting, people & payroll, and payment systems, has today launched the second round of funding from Sage Foundation’s Enterprise Fund. The fund supports the creation of either new or piloted entrepreneurial programmes to help improve the lives of military veterans, young people or women and girls in Africa and Sage’s local communities around the world.
Every day, across Africa, inspiring non-profit leaders, volunteers and their supporters are working tirelessly to make their communities better places to live. Sage Foundation’s Enterprise Fund has been designed to support small non-profits with exceptional, original ideas on the brink of delivering real change, take a bold step forward when they are unable to make their idea a reality due to lack of funds.
- Enterprising and entrepreneurial ideas to help improve the lives of either: military veterans, young people or women and girls in 21 countries where we operate around the world.
Sage Foundation has four key themes that underpin our work and shape how we contribute towards our communities:
- Enterprise & Employment
- Diversity & Inclusion
- Health & Wellbeing
Through the creation of either new or piloted entrepreneurial programmes or initiatives, we want to help you:
- Build on your existing success and support the delivery of your overall mission
- Generate additional income to make your organization stronger and more sustainable
- Deliver innovative solutions that tackle issues in the towns and cities where Sage has offices
- A limited number of grants between $10,000 – $25,000 will be awarded from this $500,000 Enterprise Fund.
Enterprise Fund Criteria Checklist
- You must be a recognized/registered charity or non-profit organisation in accordance with local country governance and laws
- Your organisation must have an income that is less than $2M
- Your organization’s work must focus on either supporting Military Veterans, Young People (up to 25 years) and/or Women and Girls
- Your funding request is to support projects or initiatives that have been operational for two years or less
- Your funding request must be for work that is delivered and benefits communities within a 50km radius of a qualifying Sage office. Please note: Locations will be detailed in the application form.
- Your organisation must be able to provide volunteer opportunities for Sage colleagues to support you and / or your work
Application Deadline: 28th November 2017
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the Sage Foundation’s Enterprise Fund 2018