Application Deadline: August 15th 2017
training in roles that vary from knowledge creation to project management to insight generation to community curation. You will benefit from rigorous training in Systems Leadership through a customized learning programme established in partnership with leading global universities, and you will have the opportunity to work on your individual development with an experienced executive coach. Throughout the three-year programme, you can expect to rotate at least once to another role in the Forum giving you the opportunity to experience different parts of the organization.
As a Fellow, you will learn to manage complexity and ambiguity, work in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, become an agile and resilient leader, earn a Master’s in Systems Leadership, and interact with some of the world’s most influential individuals and
The programme is co-designed and co-developed in association with some of the
world’s foremost experts in leadership, management, organizational behaviour and
experiential learning. Fellows are trained at CEIBS, Columbia University, INSEAD, the
London Business School, THNK School of Creative Leadership and Innovation, and
the Wharton School of the University of Pennsylvania.
- Between four and eight years of full-time work experience?
- Master’s degree, from an accredited university, in any discipline?
- A high level of intellectual curiosity and humility?
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills?
- Strong organizational and project management skills?
- Ability to think conceptually and globally about a broad range of issues?
- Experience in writing briefs, capturing information and generating insights?
- Ability to engage and interact with high-level stakeholders and present information with confidence?
- Adaptable and resilient; able to thrive inan ambiguous and dynamic environment?
- Ability to empathize with others and see the world through their lens?
- A high degree of energy, enthusiasm and positivity.
After the Prorgramme
- You’re in the driver’s seat of your own development from the day you start at the Forum.
- You have all the skills and tools to shape the direction of your career and GLF support you along the way with development opportunities and personal growth.
- Once you graduate from the GLF programme, where you go within the Forum (or outside) is entirely up to you and the opportunities available.
- Once you have completed the application form online, you will receive an email acknowledging receipt.
- GLF will review your file carefully and come back to you within two weeks to let you know whether you will be proceeding to the next stage of the process.
- If you are shortlisted, you will be asked to complete an asynchronous video interview, which will allow us to gather further information on your fit for the programme.
- Further steps for selected candidates will include an online written assessment, a video interview with a representative from the Forum and, finally, an invitation to an assessment centre in September.
- The start date for the Global Leadership Fellows Programme is 1 November 2017.
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the World Economic Forum Global Leadership Fellowship 2017