Application deadline: January 18, 2018
The partnership between the University of South Wales and UNICAF, brings together the resources and capabilities of both organisations to offer innovative learning solutions and programmes which are delivered fully online to the needs of a wide range of students and professionals.
The University of South Wales offers many exciting opportunities for undergraduate and postgraduate candidates to STUDY ONLINE for the following programmes of study:
*Subject to validation of online delivery
Several 50% up to 80% Scholarships to study the ONLINE programmes offered by University of South Wales. The Scholarships will be awarded on a rolling basis, so don’t wait to apply!
Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- Be earning less than 20,000 USD per year
- Be available to commence their academic studies within 6 months from the date of receiving admission to one of the programmes offered
- Meet the entry requirements of the respective programme of study
Programme Eligibility Criteria
- High School degree for bachelor studies
- Bachelor’s degree for master studies
- English Proficiency for Bachelors (IELTS of 5 or equivalent for TOEFL or TOEIC)
- English Proficiency for Masters (Students satisfy the English requirements if their first degree was taught in English. Otherwise, GCSE score with a minimum grade of “C” or IELTS with a score of 6.5 or a minimum grade of “C” at the Masters English Placement Test which can be taken online)
- Application deadline: January 18, 2018. Click here to apply.
- Applicants must be accepted to study by the organisation in order to win the scholarship
- The scholarship is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash or any other prize
- All information submitted by the applicant must be truthful
- Any work submitted by the applicant must be their own original work
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the UNICAF 2017/2018 Scholarships to study Online at University of South Wales