Application Deadline: June 15, 2017.
- Studying in excellence programs at universities: Cairo, Ain Shams, Assuit, Mansoura, and Alexandria.
- Studying in the fields that are crucial in building the future economy of Egypt (Engineering, Commerce, Nursing, Science, Information Technology, Agriculture, Law, Mass Communication, Education and Economics).
- There are limited opportunities for faculty of commerce, (Priority for students of Arts section)
- Applicants for faculty of Agriculture will have priority.
- Costs covered by the scholarship: (tuition fees, books, laptop, enhancement courses on basic skills, accommodation, and transportation).
- 65% of the students will study a semester abroad in the United States.
- Summer training sessions and community projects.
- Intensive English courses, leadership skills, and entrepreneurship.
- The program qualifies students to gain the practical experience needed for the job market.
The scholarship provides opportunities in specializations important for the future of Egypt. So, there are scholarships for the excellence programs in the Faculties
- Information Technology
- Mass Communication
- Egyptian young men and women enrolled in Thanaweyya Amma in government schools including STEM schools.
- Student achievers in their first and second secondary results.
- Participated in community activities.
- Includes scholarships specifically for disabled applicants.
- Tuition fees and ongoing academic support
- Intensive English and study skills program
- Leadership, character building, and business development training
- Mentoring and networking activities
- Internship and summer training in field of study
- Semester / Study summer at a univeristy abroad
- Support at job search and placement after graduation
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the Public University Scholarships 2017/2018 for Egyptians.