Application Deadline: July 24th 2017
Applications are open for the Innovations Against Poverty (IAP) challenge. IAP is a specialized fund with the specific mandate to identify and support innovative Inclusive Business models that deliver developmental benefits for the low income population while being commercially sustainable; in both rural and urban areas, prioritizing women and youth.
IAP is funded by Sida (Swedish International Development Agency) and managed by SNV Netherlands Development Organisation in partnership with BoP Innovation Center and Inclusive Business Sweden.
IAP challenges the private sector to develop products, services and business models that can contribute to the fight against poverty and climate change.
- Agriculture and food: including, but not limited to, achieve food security and improved nutrition; promote sustainable agriculture.
- WASH: including, but not limited to, availability and sustainable management of water and sanitation for all.
- Energy: including, but not limited to, access to affordable, reliable, sustainable and modern energy for all.
- ICT: including, but not limited to, access to technologies and services that help deliver solutions in the sectors above or other basic needs.
IAP will provide funding within the following range: From €50 000 up to €200 000
- In order to apply for IAP, the lead applicant must be a private sector company (registered or to be registered).
- NGOS, informal companies and cooperatives are; however, welcome to apply in a partnership with a private company, as long as the private company is the lead applicant.
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the SIDA Innovations Against Poverty (IAP) Challenge 2017