Application Deadline: 4 September 2017
ISQua offers scholarships to individuals who are both born and working in countries of economic transition whose work and region can benefit from their participation on the ISQua Fellowship Programme. Priority will be given to professionals who are in the early phase in their careers and whose organisations are considered least able to afford such an opportunity.
Candidates will be considered from Lower Income (LI) and Lower Middle Income (LMI) countries based on the WHO and World Bank ratings. The aim is to have representation from all WHO Regions, dependant on range of applications received and the set criteria.
WHO Regions are:
– African Region
– European Region
– Eastern Mediterranean Region
– Region of the Americas
– South-East Asia Region
– Western Pacific Region
To qualify for the ISQua Education Scholarship applicants must:
– Have been born in and currently work in LI or LMI country;
– Not have received an ISQua Scholarship (Education or Conference) in the past; and
– Be able to demonstrate the potential benefit to their work and region from participation in the ISQua Fellowship Programme.
– Not be a current ISQua Member or Fellowship Participant.
The Fellowship Scholarship covers:
• Course fees for the Membership and Fellowship package.
The Fellowship Scholarship does not cover:
• Annual maintenance fees post graduation.
Successful Scholarship recipients are expected to fund their own maintenance fees post graduation.
Successful Scholarship recipients are required to write an article for the Fellowship Newsletter.
How to Apply:
1. Click here to complete the application form.
2. After this has been submitted, email Eveline Holmes with the first page of your passport and a letter from your current employer, on headed paper, verifying that you work in a qualifying country. If this documentation is not received, then your application will not be considered.
3. All completed applications (including the supporting documentation) must be received by 17:00 IST, 4 September 2017. No extensions will be granted.
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the iSQua Education Fellowship Programme 2017/2018