Application Deadline: September 1, 2017 at 11:59pm WAT.
The Dark and Lovely x SLA Beauty Accelerator is a 10 weeks entrepreneurship development program to support early stage entrepreneurs who are building businesses in the beauty industry.
Entrepreneurs in the program will focus on business strategy, growth marketing, finance and branding.
- If selected, you’ll receive intensive support from the SLA team, Dark and Lovely team and industry experts.
- The program will end with an opportunity to pitch your business to investors and stakeholders in the beauty industry for a chance to win cash to support your growth.
- Five entrepreneurs will participate in an intensive program which includes a boot camp in Johannesburg, South Africa and access to business coaches with experience in the skills entrepreneurs need to succeed.
SLA are looking for creative businesses all across the beauty industry such as:
- Media: Platforms that make it easier for women to learn beauty techniques, discover new styles and connect with customers
- Products: Physical products that enhance the beauty process
- Technology: Software and services that support the beauty industry
- Retail: Platforms that simplify the buying process for consumers
- And many more…..
- Business based in Ghana, Ivory Coast, Kenya, Nigeria and South Africa
- Businesses must have at least one woman aged 18-35 as a founder or owner
- Business has been in operation for less than 3 years
- Business has received no more than $50,000 in external investment
- Business is within the beauty industry
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the She Leads Africa (SLA) Dark and Lovely Beauty Accelerator Program 2017