Application Deadline: September 6th 2017
The Safaricom Technology Academy is a 3 month internship program that is targeted to Kenyan Citizens. The internship position is within the Technology Division and reporting to various designated supervisors. The candidate will undergo an internship program which includes a combination of job &functional exposure, work assignments and project assignments.
• Carrying out all duties assigned by the reporting managers in the various departments in Technology division.
* Participation in the implementation of Projects and/or service as described by the roles in the various section in Technology Division.
* Actively participate in Technology Division activities and events.
- Position is open to Kenyan Citizens.
- The candidate is preferably 3rd year to 5th year of University
- Must NOT have graduated from University with a Degree in Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Mechanical Engineering/ Civil Engineering/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering or Telecommunications Engineering, Software Engineering or any other Engineering and ICT related Fields.
- Candidates with IP Networking skills (CCNA), Database Administrators, and Java/Android Developers are encouraged to apply
- Female Candidates and People Living with Disability are strongly encouraged to apply
How To Apply
If you feel that you are up to the challenge and possess the necessary qualification and experience, kindly proceed to update your candidate profile on the recruitment portal and then Click on the apply button. Remember to attach your resume.
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the Safaricom technology Academy 2017