Application Deadline: March 2018
Every year, the Pershing Square Foundation awards up to five full scholarships to support outstanding students on the 1+1 MBA, covering both the Master’s degree and the MBA year. Pershing Square Scholars are exceptional individuals who can demonstrate the potential and commitment to finding scalable and sustainable solutions to world-scale social challenges. The scholarship is if you would like to pursue any of the partnering Master’s degrees and combine it with our MBA. It is also available if you are currently studying one of the Master’s partnering programmes and wish to apply to the MBA programme.
Established in 2014, the Oxford Pershing Square Scholarship provides funding for tuition, college fees and a contribution towards living expenses for both years of studies. You would also benefit from opportunities for mentorship and networking with inspirational individuals and organisations that are part of the Pershing Square Foundation’s community.
Pershing Square Scholarships are awarded to individuals with the following attributes:
- Academic achievement
- Leadership potential, demonstrated through experience and motivation
- Strong personal character, integrity and commitment
- Intention to focus on addressing world-scale social challenges in your career, either in an existing organisation or through development of a new enterprise
- Ability to envision how to achieve scalable and sustainable solutions to these challenges
- Articulated vision on how the Oxford 1+1 MBA will allow you to fulfil your objectives
These attributes should be highlighted in your MBA application, scholarship essay and interview answers.
How to apply
To be considered for the scholarship you must apply to the 1+1 MBA by March 2018. Please note that some partnering Masters close their applications in January 2018 and others in March 2018.
In addition to the Master and MBA applications, you must submit an essay of no more than 500 words addressing this question ‘How do you intend to change the world? What does this tell us about you as a person?’
Shortlisted candidates will be invited to an interview with the selection panel.
Enquiries about the scholarship should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
For More Information: