Application Deadline: May 12th 2017
Nigeria LNG Limited invites applications from qualified candidates for the NLNG Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme for entry into Masters Programs in the United Kingdom in September 2017.
The scheme seeks to grow a pool of high potential graduates and professional with competitive advantage.
Criteria for Award
Prospective beneficiaries must:
Have a provisional admission from select UK institutions as in the e-Application online form to study any of the following disciplines: Engineering, Geosciences, Environmental Sciences, Management Sciences, Information Technology, Law and Medicine
- Posses a Minimum of second class (upper division) in a relevant field of study
- Have completed NYSC programme
- Not less than a 8.0 IELTS?Not be more than 30 years of age
- Be Nigerian national resident in Nigeria
- Provide identification document from their LGA?Possesses an international passport valid for travel, at least, one year from September 2017
- Be able to obtain UK Tier-4 students visa upon being successful
Provide evidence that they are available to travel in September 2017 if selected
- Not a direct relative of Nigeria LNG Limited
The Application Process
Interested persons should visit www.nigerialng.com to apply
Click on the “Our CSR” menu to select “Education” from the drop down menu, then click on Scholarship link on the page to access the application portal.
All applications MUST include the following scanned copies as attachments:
- International Passport bio-data page
- First degree certificate
- Provisional admission letter from select UK Institutions?IELTS result
- LGA Letter of Identification
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the