Application Deadline: October 9th 2017
Benefits: N200,000 covering tuition textbook allowance and stipend
The scholarship provides financial assistance to students who might otherwise be unable to pay for their tertiary education and aims to recognize and reward academic excellence.
- Students of a public tertiary institution, who are dependent on Braille
- 2nd or 3rd year full time under-graduates in public universities and colleges of education studying other disciplines beside Law with Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 2.5
- 3rd year full time Law under-graduates in public universities with CGPA of 2.5
- Full time Polytechnic under-graduates in ND2,HND2 with a minimum CGPA of 2.0 and with one of the following:
ND 1 result (applicants currently in ND2)
HND1 result (applicants currently in HND2)
Admission letter into HND1 with ND2 result (applicants currently in HND1)
Scholarships will be renewed for the existing students who have maintained a minimum of 2.5 for universities and colleges of education and 2.0 for polytechnic students
How to Apply:
- Visit www.mtnonline.com/mtnfscholarship
- Upload a copy of your recent passport photograph
- The Application portal opens on Monday, September 18, 2017 and closes in Monday, October 09, 2017.
- Only short-listed applicants will be contacted and MTN foundation bears sole responsibility for final selection of successful beneficiaries.
For More Information: