Mobile Telecommunications Limited is Namibia’s leading telecommunications company, with over 2,000 000 cellular customers. MTC now provides coverage to all major towns in Namibia and reaches an estimate 95% of the population.
MTC invites qualifying students to apply for an MTC Bursary.
- Namibian Citizenship
- Registration at a recognised tertiary institution within SADC
- Above 70% average academic performance during the 2017 academic year
- 2nd & 3rd Year Bachelor of Computer Science/Information Technology
- 2nd Year Bachelor of Engineering in Electronics and Telecommunications
- 4th Year Bachelor of Marketing
- 4th Year Bachelor of Human Resources Management
- 4th year Bachelor of Accounting
Scope of Bursary:
All inclusive within the scope of the MTC Bursary Programme.
A written motivation with comprehensive CV and academic records must be submitted to:
- MTC Head Office
- Att: Loide Martin
- P O Box 23051, WINDHOEK
- C/O Mose Tjitendero & Hamutenya Wanahepo Ndadi Streets
- Olympia, WINDHOEK
Application closing date: 9th January 2018.
Namibians from previously disadvantaged groups in need of financial assistance with strong academic track records are urged to apply.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
For More Information: