The London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine is delighted to offer 10 new scholarships to study a master’s degree by distance learning.
Funded by the UK Department for International Development (DFID), Commonwealth Distance Learning Scholarships enable talented and motivated individuals to gain the knowledge and skills required for sustainable development, and are aimed at those unable to study in the UK for financial and other reasons.
To apply for these scholarships, you must:
- Be a citizen of or have been granted refugee status by an eligible Commonwealth country, or be a British Protected Person
- Be permanently resident in an eligible Commonwealth country
- Hold a first degree of at least upper second class (2:1) standard; a lower qualification and sufficient relevant experience may be considered in certain cases
- Be unable to afford to study your chosen course without this scholarship
- Hold an offer of admission to one of the eligible programmes before the deadline of 20 June 2018.
Eligible Commonwealth countries
Papua New Guinea
How to apply
To apply for this funding, applicants must:
1) Submit a complete application for study for one of the eligible programmes for 2018-19 (MSc Clinical Trials, MSc Demography & Health, MSc Epidemiology, MSc Infectious Diseases)
2) Submit a complete application to the Commonwealth Scholarship Commission using the CSC’s application system (click here)
Deadline: all applications must be submitted by 23.59 (BST) on 20 June 2018 at the latest.
Please note that to be eligible, applicants must hold an offer of admission to one of the eligible programme.
Application Deadline: 23.59 (BST) on 20 June 2018
For More Information: