Application Deadline: 5pm on Monday 4th September 2017
Kenya Wildlife Trust announces a call for scholarship applications for the year 2017/2018. Details of eligible institutions and courses can be found in the Conservation Education section of our website. A number of scholarships totalling KES 1,800,000 will be awarded to students pursuing wildlife and conservation related courses at institutions of higher learning in Kenya.
- Dedicated to the late Justice Moijo Ole Keiwua, Trustee and founding member of Kenya WildlifeTrust, the Justice Ole Keiwua Wildlife Scholarship was established to invest in developing conservation leaders. The scholarship recognises, encourages and promotes leadership among future wildlife management professionals by supporting their wildlife and conservation-based education.
- Applicants must come from one of the core areas where Kenya Wildlife Trust works – Greater Mara, Samburu/Laikipia or Tsavo/ Ambos
- Applicants must fit one of the following criteria
- Well-performing student currently enrolled in a course relating to wildlife and/or conservation at an institution of high learning in Kenya
- Candidate holding an unconditional admission offer for a course relating to wildlife and/or conservation from an institution of higher learning (for the relevant academic year)
- Award Amount
- Scholarships will be awarded for amounts up to KES 500,000 (USD 5,000)
Applicants are requested to fill in the Scholarship Application Form (including a Personal Statement) and submit it alongside the requested documentation to email@example.com.
Applications will be considered until 5pm on Monday 4th September 2017. Applications received after this deadline will not be considered. Successful candidates will be contacted that same week, in order to move onto a second selection process.
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the Kenya Wildlife Trust Scholarship 2017/2018