Application Deadline:Saturday 30 September 2017
Investec offer full bursaries to learners who are planning to study towards the following undergraduate university degrees:
- Commerce (Economics, Business Economics, Accounting, Investments and Finance)
- BCom Informatics
- BSc Computer Science
- BSc Information Technology
- BIT-Bachelors of Information Technology
- BIS-Bachelor of Information Science
- Business Science
- Science and Mathematics
- Commercial LLB
- If you’re a young South African citizen who is committed to their academic achievements but doesn’t have the financial means to study further, we are interested in speaking to you.
- You must however hold, or be working towards, a matric exemption with a minimum of 70% in English and Mathematics (not Maths Literacy) and a 60% pass rate in all your other subjects.
- Investec offers a full bursary per year towards study-related expenses. Terms and Conditions apply.
For More Information: