Application Deadline: Thursday,August 31, 2017 at 17:00 EDT (New York)
The application cycle for the 2018 ISPA Global Fellowship is now open!
The Global Fellowship Program provides access to ISPA’s extensive international network of arts professionals to emerging and mid-career leaders from around the globe. Participants join the ISPA membership and attend the New York ISPA Congress where they engage in the development and exchange of ideas with leaders from some of the world’s most significant arts organizations, increase their industry knowledge and resources through educational opportunities, and share their experience with their communities.
The International Society for the Performing Arts’ (ISPA) Global Fellowship Program provides one-year access to ISPA’s extensive international network of arts professionals to emerging and mid- career leaders from the global performing arts community, with particular attention paid to applicants from developing economies. Participants join the ISPA membership and attend the New York ISPA Congress where they engage in the development and exchange of ideas with leaders from some of the world’s most significant presenting organizations, performing arts organizations, artist management agencies, cultural policy groups, foundations,
festivals and related professionals.
Since the program’s inception in 2007, ISPA has invested over $ 325,000 in 124 Fellowships from 46 countries.
The Global Fellowship Program seeks to engage leaders working in the management of
all professional performing arts. ISPA accepts applicants from all regions of the world, with particular attention paid to applicants from developing economies. Applicants must :
- Be currently employed/working in the performing arts
- Have a minimum of five years professional experience in the performing arts field
- Demonstrate a need for financial assistance
- Ability to attend and fully participate in the New York 2018 ISPA Congress, January 9 – 11, 2018, including the one-day Fellows-only Seminar on January 8, 2018.
- Have received no more than two ISPA Fellowships in the past
Participants must have a strong working knowledge of English to successfully participate in the Global Fellowship Program
- One-year ISPA membership with access to all member benefits
- Full Pass registration to the New York 2018 ISPA Congress (January 9-11, 2018)
- One-day Fellows-only Seminar prior to the New York Congress (January 8, 2018)
- Subsidy to assist with travel and accommodation expenses related to attending the Congress (subsidies do not generally exceed 2,500 USD)
- Introduction to a current ISPA member who will welcome the Fellow to the Congress and help facilitate their participation as part of ISPA’s Community Building Program
- Deadline | Thursday,August 31, 2017 at 17:00 EDT (New York)
- This deadline will not be extended and late submissions will not be reviewed. Applications are reviewed and selected by a committee including ISPA staff and members.
- Applicants will be notified of the status of their application by Friday, October 20, 2017
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the ISPA’s Global Fellowship Program 2018