Application Deadline: June 30th 2017
The Government of Poland, through the Embassy of the Republic of Poland in Nairobi, offers partial scholarships to students from the following countries: Kenya, Burundi, the Comoros, Madagascar, Mauritius, Rwanda, Seychelles, Somalia, Tanzania and Uganda.
- Prospective candidates should not be older than 24 years at the time of submitting their applications for the BA, BSc and Master or equivalent degree studies and not older than 32 years for PhD studies.
- Candidates choose the subject of studies which they want to pursue out of the educational offer of the Polish public universities
The scholarships only covers the costs of studies which means that students are obliged to bear all the costs of travel (plane ticket, insurance and visa fee) and living in Poland (estimated at around 400 EUR monthly).
The recruitment procedure:
After submitting their applications (the application can be mailed or submitted in person to the Embassy on Tuesdays and Thursdays between 9.30 am and 12pm) candidates will be invited to the Embassy of the Repubic of Poland in Nairobi for an interview during which their applications and qualifications will be verified.
Announcement of the recruitment results:
Information about the recruitment results will be communicated to the candidates via email by the Embassy of the Republic of Poland in Nairobi.
The candidates are required to submit completed and signed questionnaire to Embassy of the Republic of Poland in Nairobi. The questionnaire can be downloaded here: Scholarship application form
Along with the questionnaire candidates should provide following attachments:
– 2 copies of secondary school certificate/diplomas
– 2 copies of transcipst of records
– letters of recommendation from 2 teachers/professors
– a copy of candidate’s passport
– any other documents confirming candidate’s other qualifications e.g. language skills, I.T skills (if applicable)
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the Government of Poland Scholarships 2017/2018