Application Deadline: October 20, 2017.
The GSBI Accelerator program is a 10-month, mentored program for established social entrepreneurs who are looking to scale their businesses. GSBI connect you with seasoned, executive mentors, GSBI “secret sauce”,who provide Silicon Valley principles and expertise. They will coach, educate, and prepare you to better articulate your mission, impact model, and business plans. The program wraps up with Miller Center’s highly-respected Investor Showcase at Santa Clara University, which affords you the opportunity to meet your mentors in person, and pitch your business to an audience of potential investors and supporters.
This program is for leaders of social enterprises that:
- Place equal or greater emphasis on social impact vs. financial return
- Serve the poor
- Address a problem that affects more than one million people worldwide
- Have a product or service with measurable social impact
Who Should Apply:
- For-profit or Non-profit
- Social impact mission
- Operational for 3+ years
- Validated business model
- Proven technology, product, or service
- Preparing to scale impact
What You Gain:
- Two Silicon Valley mentors
- Financial plan for scaling
- Organizational development
- Talent management
- Marketing strategy and execution
- Operational excellence at scale
- Cost free for Social Entrepreneurs
- The program is offered at no cost to participating entrepreneurs.
- Participants in the GSBI Accelerator are only expected to pay for roundtrip airfare to San Jose or San Francisco, California for the August in-residence.
- Program staff time, in-residence meals, and accommodations for the GSBI Accelerator program are all paid for through the fundraising efforts of the Miller Center.
- Participants in GSBI Online are completing the course remotely and require no travel.
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the Global Social Benefit Institute Accelerator Programme 2018