Application Deadline: July 30th 2017
- 19.09.2017 – 21.09.2017
The DOathon is an intense three day, standalone training program for budding entrepreneurs. This short program format aims to equip participants with the skills they need to harness diversity within teams and to use co-creation as an effective ideation tool. This DO Camp is for those who wish to be at the forefront of tackling one of the most pressing issues facing our society today: how can we create new, value-adding and meaningful work for employees in the age of digitization and within a changing, highly networked work environment?
The DOathon is an intense three-day, standalone program for people who act as champions of innovation: for entrepreneurs as well as intrapreneurs. This short program format aims to equip participants with the skills they need to harness diversity within teams and to use co-creation as an effective ideation tool.
- you are passionate about pioneering the future of work for generations to come, alongside a company that champions innovation, BMW. We are especially looking for those of you who fit the following profile:
- You are an entrepreneur, technology enthusiast or work in a “boom area” with a lack of personnel
- You have an enterprise or an idea for an enterprise that focuses on education, training, social entrepreneurship or well being
- You are a digital native with a focus on technology, or you have a technological background in areas such as app or software development and web development.
- The program is fully funded.
- In this DOathon offered by BMW Group and the DO School, you will join forces with BMW employees and other young entrepreneurs as well as a diverse group of expert practitioners from all over the globe to experience how you can utilise diversity and co-creation to create a pioneering solution to the Future of Work.
- You will add the latest ideation methods to your skillset while working on the real life business case set by BMW, empowering you to learn by DOing. This is your chance to collaborate with an international group of ambitious participants who, like you, are looking to drive innovation.
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the DO School/BMW Group DOAthon 2017