Application Deadline: 8 February 2019
Are you a national of a developing country? Do you already hold a master’s degree?
Do you have professional experience and are you looking to further develop your skills in a development-related topic?
Scholarships for masters and training courses offer you the chance to pursue a one-year specialised master’s degree programme or a 4-to-6-month advanced training course within a higher education institution of the Wallonia-Brussels Federation, Belgium.
Which trainings are eligible?
Are you interested in obtaining more information about the training courses available? Have a look at the list of master’s programs and training courses financed by ARES.
- Each year, ARES grants an average of 150 scholarships as part of the master’s program, and 70 grants for training courses, to citizens from countries in the global South.
- It must be carefully completed and sent to ARES (rue Royale 180, 1000 Brussels, Belgium) BY POST or EXPRESS DELIVERY SERVICE ONLY, which must have received it by 8 FEBRUARY 2019* at the latest (we do not take into consideration the postmarked date; we only consider application files received on our offices by the deadline, at the latest);
- NO return receipt for applications will be signed nor delivered;
- Only applications presented on the relevant forms will be considered, in the language in which the training course is given;
- All elements necessary for the application file (application form AND additional information requested) must be included in the same mailing AND correctly stapled or bound so that no documents are lost. No additional elements for the application sent later will be considered;
- All applicants selected and on reserve status will receive an e-mail when selections are made (June 2019). Applicants who are not selected will receive an e-mail by the end of June 2019 at the latest;
- Documents submitted to ARES will not be returned to applicants;
- No response will be given to applications that do not follow the admissibility criteria clearly mentioned on the website (certified diploma, age, professional experience, etc.).
* before 11 JANUARY 2019 for the following training courses:
- Stage en valorisation des ressources secondaires pour une construction durable
- Stage en contrôle de qualité et assurance qualité des médicaments et produits de santé
contact Maryvonne Aubry – [email protected]
For More Information: