The Workforce Academy provides a platform to attract, identify, and select a crop of versatile young professional from different backgrounds through rigorous competency based assessment and selection criteria.
The six-month intensive training programme designed to identify and groom exceptional individuals adopts a variety of learning delivery methodologies such as classroom- based instructor-led, interactive learning, work attachments, case study and projects among others. The programme will deliver on non-negotiable learning requirements within Workforce Group. More importantly, the Academy seeks to refine and focus raw talent to become fit, by Workforce standard, for a career across our Lines of Business.
Responsibilities of successful individuals at the Academy would typically include;
- Support one or more client engagements as necessary under Workforce Group.
- Carry out research, market or financial analysis.
- Own specific tasks and work streams within a project scope.
- Learn and apply problem solving frameworks.
- Conduct diagnosis and analysis to identify clients’ issues and areas of improvement.
- Support the development and implementation of new business initiatives.
- Learn to manage people across all touchpoint of an employee’s lifecycle.
Basic Qualifications & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with a minimum of second class upper.
- M.Sc. degree from a reputable institution is an added advantage.
- Must have completed NYSC as at the time of application.
- Not be older than 27 years by December 31, 2018.
- 0 – 3-year work experience (preferably client facing and problem solving experience).
Workforce seek smart and young individuals who have the following competencies to join the 2018 cohort of the Workforce Academy;
- Ability to proffer creative solutions to problems.
- Demonstrated analytical and logical thinking skill.
- Desire to drive your own work and take initiatives.
- Demonstrate exceptional writing skills and presentation skills.
- Ability to work independently while developing strong working relationships with peers and leaders.
- Learning agility.
- Obsessed with growth and personal development.
- Ownership mentality.
- Be willing to work creatively in a fast paced environment.
- Be computer literate.
- Be result oriented and self-driven.
- Be highly confident and assertive.
- Demonstrate capacity for hard work and possess the ability to work under pressure.
Application Deadline: 11:59pm of 12th of January 2018.
For More Information: