Application Deadline: October 11, 2020.
Starting today, nine Techstars accelerators open applications for programs that will take place in 2021 Term. These programs will take place during the first four months of the year. The list includes:
Techstars Anywhere Accelerator
Techstars Austin Accelerator
Techstars Bangalore Accelerator
Techstars Berlin Accelerator
Techstars Boulder Accelerator
Cox Enterprises Social Impact Accelerator p
• Techstars Hub71 Accelerator
Techstars Seattle Accelerator
Techstars Smart Mobility Accelerator
Applications for these programs will close on October 11, 2020
These accelerators join these other Techstars programs currently accepting applications:
• Eastern Pacific Accelerator Powered by Techstars
• Equinor & Techstars Energy Accelerator
• New York Barclays Accelerator, powered by Techstars
• STANLEY + Techstars Accelerator
• Techstars Boston Accelerator
• Techstars Chicago Accelerator
• Techstars Workforce Development Accelerator
• Access to Techstars resources for life;
• Acceleration in a 90-day Techstars mentorship-driven accelerator program with personal
mentorship and office space;
• Lifetime access to the Techstars worldwide network of entrepreneurs, including more
than 10,000 mentors, 10,000 investors, 1,600 alumni companies, and over 200 staff
• Access to over $400k of cash equivalent hosting, accounting, and legal support-plus
other credits and perks worth more than $1M;
• Demo Day exposure and other investor connections.
Historically, on average, Techstars companies go on to raise more than $2M of outside
capital after the program.
Interested in joining one of our three-month accelerators to gain funding, mentorship and
access to the Techstars worldwide network? Start your application today.
Want to connect with us before applying? Attend one of our upcoming Meet and
Greet events to learn about each program or request private one-on-one office hoursto
discuss your startup.
For More Information: