The Road Traffic Infringement Agency invites applications for bursaries from the unemployed South African citizens for the 2019 academic year in the following fields of study:
* B-Com: Finance
* Road Traffic Management Degree or National Diploma
Applicants must: be South African citizens, be studying at an accredited South African Educational Institution in one of the above mentioned field of study, be prepared to enter into an agreement with the Road Traffic Infringement Agency and do counter-service in the Road Traffic Infringement Agency upon completion of the qualification and do not have any other bursary funding.
Applicants must note the following:
- Application forms must be posted or hand delivered by not later than 31 October 2018.
- Applicants should not be older than 35 years of age.
- Applicants must complete bursary application forms available on the Agency website, attach certified copies of qualifications, recent academic records, Identity Document, proof of registration, proof of guardian’s income, and motivational letter.
- Application forms are available on or at the reception of the Road Traffic Infringement Agency (RTIA). www.rtia.co.za
- Only first year students will be considered.
- Correspondence will be limited to the successful candidates.
- Applications must be addressed to: or
The Human Resources Division, RTIA,
P O Box 6341, Halfway House, 1685 or Bursaries@rtia.co.za hand delivered to Waterfall Edge B,Howick Close, Waterfall Office Park, Bekker Road, Midrand
- Enquiries: Mr I M Chavalala 087 287 7998 or Mr C Barties 087 287 7983
Application Deadline: October 1st 2018
For More Information: