Work City is a community that brings Entrepreneurs and Creatives together in order to collaborate as a team, generate ideas, and harnessing various skills geared towards financial growth and community resource development. Its an arena full of fun and where people get jobs done.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Recording Studio Manager
- We are seeking a driven, experienced individual to manage our recording studio. As the studio manager, you would be expected to supervise the daily operations of our studio.
- Offering the support necessary to deliver the Participation in this dynamic industry requires unending evaluation of operational processes to ensure compliance and adherence to the overall mission of the brand.
- Maintaining accurate records, regularly preparing and communicating reports.
- Managing day-to-day operations, including studio inventory and supplies, safety and security, and space allocation/utilization
- Actively participating in defining short and long-term goals, policies, and procedures; monitoring all activity to identify necessary changes.
- Maintaining a diverse staff, adhering to the studios mission; delivering assignments; recruiting, scheduling, and training staff; resolving employee concerns
- Ensure proper adherence to terms of usage of the studio.
Qualification & Key competencies
- A degree in Broadcasting, Communications or any related field.
- Broadcast sales, sales management, and mentoring experience, with a proven track record of success in the media sector.
- Experience with inventory management, promotions, and collections.
- Highly developed managerial/leadership skills, including training, coaching, delegating, and motivating staff.
- Passionate and goal-oriented, particularly toward sales, sales training and education, and client relations.
- Ability to communicate with a wide range of constituencies.
- Knowledge of on-air and broadcasting processes, procedures, operations, and standards.
- Knowledge of fiscal management principles; ability to define short- and long-term goals and develop/manage strategies
- Ability to operate studio equipment.
Application Closing Date
15th August, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.