Laim Hotel – We are a 5 STAR hotel with the aim of constantly anticipating our customer’s expectations by offering superior services, with exceptional facilities and innovations that consistently exceed these expectations.
We are recruiting for the position of:
Job Title: Night Auditor
Location: Osogbo, Osun
Report to: Financial Controller
- To ensure the accuracy of accounting records and completing a number of administrative functions at the front office and other sales outlet assigned for accuracy on a daily basis, to reflect the hotel’s financial performance for the day.
Duties & Responsiblities
- Process guest charges of different types ATM cards, Credit Cards, POS and Bank transfers.
- Post room and taxes charges to the guest accounts that have not been posted or were incurred on the night audit shift.
- Transfer charges and deposits to master accounts.
- Check to see that all charges are assigned to the appropriate departments.
- To verify that all transactions performed at the front desk are supported by documentary evidence and signatures as necessary and that they have been correctly posted and allocated into their respective guest accounts.
- To verify that all charges posted from POS software have reached the correct guest folios and also not missing.
- Prints up and files reservations for the next business day, verifies all account posting and balances.
- Monitors the current status of discounts and other related rebates.
- Accurately posting room fees, related taxes and other paid services, including restaurant, Internet and resort fees, to each guest’s account daily.
- Verify all account entries and balances, consolidate credit-card charges and submit for payment.
- Audit and balance reports from the day shifts.
- Respond to guest inquiries, concerns and complaints as needed.
- Track room revenues, occupancy percentages and other front office statistics and ensure that there are no shady deals among the GSA, porters and housekeepers.
- Prepare guest bills for next-day checkouts and process reservation cards.
- Balance cash drawers and record receipts.
- Perform night audit of hotel and outlet for revenue as per existing procedures.
- Perform daily audit of housekeeping report and study occupancy reports to ensure accuracy.
- Monitor audit journals and reports from front office computer system and point of service.
- Perform adjustments and corrections and rectify all computer problems that occur during night shifts.
- Operate front office operating system to generate revenue or allowances and or expenses reports in the form of the Guest Ledger Summary and the Daily.
- Minimum qualification of B.Sc,HND in Accounting, Finance or any related discipline.
- He/she must have worked as a Night auditor in previous working experience with knowledge about software i.e OPERA ,SAGE etc
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and cover letter to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.