S. Lloyd Nigeria Limited – Our client, a leading FMCG group of companies (Food & Beverages) in Nigeria, is currently hiring an experienced and objective-driven candidates to fill the below position in its Cassava Processing Plant:
Job Title: Mechanical Supervisor
Ref No: MES20200073
Location: Odighi Community, Edo State
Employment Type: Permanent
- Supervising the mechanical preventive and corrective maintenance on all the machines/utilities in the plant;
- Overseeing Â the installation, troubleshooting and repairing of mechanical systems in the plant;
- Following up on the mechanical team in resolving motors, pumps, conveyors and hydraulic problems;
- Ensuring mechanical operations, standards and controls are maintained at high quality;
- Replacing filters in all utilities such HVAC, water treatment plant, generators etc. and disposing dirty filters properly;
- Monitoring and reporting to shift engineer on the levels of mechanical spare parts for reordering;
- Tracking replacement of mechanical parts and maintaining replacement schedule;
- Coordinating the removal, repairing, and reinstallation of utilities equipment;
- Performing minor preventative maintenance including inspecting/replacing belts and greasing bearings;
- Mechanical fault finding/troubleshooting; reducing machine downtime;
- Complying with all applicable health and safety regulations, policies, and established work practices;
- Undertaking any other tasks or duties as required by your line manager/management.
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering;
- Minimum of 5 years cognate experience, preferably in a manufacturing industries;
- Demonstrable ability to use mechanical and hand tools;
- Thorough knowledge of safety procedures and legal regulations and guidelines;
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving ability;
- Must be residing or willing to relocate to Odighi Community in Edo State.
N540,000 – N720,000 annually
Application Closing Date
3rd September, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Application Letters and CV along with a passport photograph to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.