Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee – Bagco Division
- We are looking for fresh graduates with high potential to be developed and groomed into playing a major role in supporting the growth of our organisation.
- Successful candidates will undergo a 12 months comprehensive training program (Classroom lecture, In-plant training and job attachment ) with our business towards acquiring relevant critical competencies.
- First degree in Chemical Engineering, Polymer & Textile Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or Electrical Engineering.
The Person Must Be:
- Not more than 27 years old by December 31, 2020.
- Must have completed NYSC by May 2020.
- Must be result oriented and good team player.
- Possess good communication skills and display good initiative.
Application Closing Date
3rd September, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV / Resume and Application Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org Using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.