IRDR Young Scientists Programme started in late 2016. Currently, it is a community of 115 young researchers from over 40 countries for 3 batches.
IRDR has invited our young scientists to participate the research of IRDR DATA and RIA working groups, provided training programmes hosted by IRDR communities, and recommended the young scientists to attending the DRR meetings and conferences.
The 4th application of IRDR Young Scientists Programme now opens for application. Please refer to the introduction of IRDR Young Scientists Programme for the background and objectives of the programmes, and the eligibility, benefits and responsibilities of IRDR Young Scientists.
PhD students, Post-Doctors, and young faculties under 40 years old are welcome to join IRDR family!
- Application Form( Young Scientists Programme Application Form)
- Detailed Curriculum Vitae
- Detailed Research Plan (10 pages Maximum)
- Recommendation/Endorsement Letter from the Supervisor/ the Chief of Affiliation
- Copy of Student/Faculty ID Card
The applicants should submit the materials to firstname.lastname@example.org before Dec 31, 2018.
Application Deadline: December 31st 2018
For More Information: