Association for Reproductive and Family Health (ARFH) is one of the leading Nigerian Non-Governmental Organizations implementing programs of improving Sexual and Reproductive Health, Care and Treatment of HIV/AIDS, Tuberculosis and Malaria, etc. We offer professional opportunities for career advancement, good working environment and competitive remuneration.
We seek applications from qualified individuals for a four-months consultancy for the position below:
Job Title: Senior Finance Officer
Reporting to: Finance Manager
- Support in budget management of the project
- Handles receipts and payments
- Handles payments of participants at workshops
- Assists in the logistics in preparation for and during workshops.
- Preparation of financial reports as at when due (monthly, quarterly, etc.)
- Responsible for posting of daily transactions (Income & Expenditure) using QuickBooks Package.
- Carrying out banking transaction and recording of daily lodgment and withdrawals.
- Preparation of payment vouchers for approval
- Remitting of staff pension to pension scheme managers
- Remittance of tax deduction to Federal and State Inland Revenue Boards
- Filing of retired payment vouchers with supporting documents.
- Any other duties as would be assigned from time to time.
- A minimum of HND/ BSc. degree in Accounting and ACA/ACCA/CPA certification.
- Must also have at least four years working experience with Non-Governmental organizations, with skills in QuickBooks accounting software, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word and PowerPoint and fluency in spoken and written English Language.
- Applicant must possess excellent planning and prioritization skills, be able to work independently and pay very close attention to details.
- Good knowledge of internal control systems, financial audit processes, grant management systems and accounting procedures for Global Fund projects is essential.
- Very attractive.
Application Closing Date
10th August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Also send their comprehensive Curriculum Vitae and Cover Letter in ONLY one attachment (MSWord document) explaining suitability for the job to: email@example.com on/or before the above closing date.
Note: Applications who fail to comply with the above instructions will be disqualified while only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.