- Oil & Gas
- Job Function: Human Resources
- Business Segment: Oil & Gas Global Operations
- Location(s): Nigeria; Lagos
Baker Hughes, a GE company (NYSE:BHGE) is the world’s first and only fullstream provider of integrated oilfield products, services and digital solutions. Drawing on a storied heritage of invention, BHGE harnesses the passion and experience of its people to enhance productivity across the oil and gas value chain.
BHGE helps its customers acquire, transport and refine hydrocarbons more efficiently, productively and safely, with a smaller environmental footprint and at lower cost per barrel. Backed by the digital industrial strength of GE, the company deploys minds, machines and the cloud to break down silos and reduce waste and risk, applying breakthroughs from other industries to advance its own.
With operations in over 120 countries, the company’s global scale, local know-how and commitment to service infuse over a century of experience with the spirit of a startup – inventing smarter ways to bring energy to the world.
- GE Africa’s Early Career Graduate Internship Programme is a 12-month leadership program designed to give recent university/college graduates challenging work assignments, training and development, and exposure to leadership.
- Partner with HR and business team to develop and launch an EVP strategy for BHGE Nigeria
- Support HR team with a country-specific communications & engagement strategy
- Coordinate and assist in deriving coordinating employee engagement activities across multiple sites
- Support HR culture communications on PD, Culture Pillars, HR-specific announcements, etc.
- Partner with local HRMs on integration initiatives – peer-to-peer sessions, cross-PC learning sessions, HR learning sessions, etc.
- Support local HRMs with transactional activities (e.g. tracking of leave balances) not covered by HRSC/HR Ops
- Other duties or projects as required
- University degree in Personnel Management/Human Resources/Communications/Psychology/Marketing or any of the Social Sciences
Application Deadline: Unspecified
For More Information: