The Bank of Uganda is continually in search of the brightest and most talented individuals. The Bank is an equal opportunity employer with a dedicated andvcommitted diverse workforce.
The purpose of the Bank of Uganda Internship Programme is to;
- Provide a framework by which continuing students from diverse academic backgrounds may be assigned to various Bank of Uganda Departments where their educational experience can be enhanced through practical and hands-on-training in a real work setting.
- Expose students and deepen their knowledge and understanding to the work of Bank of Uganda, the Bank values and goals.
- Expose students to the various professional disciplines and culture within their areas of specialization
- Applications for the February intake should be submitted between 1st and 30th November of the preceding Year;
- Applications for the June to August intakes should be submitted between 1st February and 30th April of each calendar Year.
Period of internship will be for one (1) month.
Applicants should attach the following documents;
- Application letter
- Introductory letter from the university
- First Year results indicating the applicants CGPA (the CGPA should be at least 3.6).
- Applicants should be in their second (2nd) Year of study.
The Bank however, reserves the right to appoint an intern in line with set criteria as deemed fit.
Application Deadline: November 30th 2018