Intuitive Global Healthcare System is a global healthcare management and medical information technology company with a mission to improving outcomes for stakeholders in the global healthcare industry. It is a subsidiary of Korak Healthsource, Inc. Maryland, USA incorporated company founded by a group of Nigerian expatriates in 1997. The group management has a combined over 75 year experience in the healthcare sector.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accounting Assistant
- We are looking for a competent Accounting Assistant who is an excellent multitasker with exceptional communication and time management skills.
- Accounting Assistants can expect to assist the Accounting department with data entry, processing, and recording transactions, updating the ledger, assisting with audits or fact-checking, and preparing budgets and reports.
- You should be thorough, accurate, and honest with good bookkeeping skills.
- Organize the bookkeeping processes of the company
- Reconcile financial books including incoming and outgoing funds
- Create and update expense reports
- Process reimbursement forms
- Prepare bank deposits
- Check spreadsheets for accuracy
- Maintain digital and physical financial records
- Issue invoices to customers and external partners, as needed
- Review and file payroll documents.
Education, Qualifications and Experience
- 1-2 years’ experience as an Accounting Assistant or Accounting Clerk
- Knowledge of basic bookkeeping procedures
- Familiarity with finance regulations
- Good math skills and the ability to spot numerical errors
- Hands-on experience with MS Excel and accounting software (e.g. QuickBooks)
- Organization skills
- Ability to handle sensitive, confidential information
- OND / HND in Accounting, Finance or relevant field.
N50,000 / Month.
Application Closing Date
13th August, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title” as subject of the email.