YWF Sénégal 2020: Applications open
Information and Conditions to apply:
The call for applications for the Young Water Fellowship Sénégal 2020 will be open from August 3rd to September 6th 2020. The application is done through an online form accessible when the call is launched.
The Young Water Fellowship is a programme supporting young entrepreneurs to launch their water and sanitation related social businesses. The YWF comprises three main components: training, seed-funding and mentorship. The YWF Côte d’Ivoire is being coordinated in partnership with the Senegalese incubator Concree.
For further details please go to the programme section and read the Terms of Reference (below).
You are welcome to apply if:
- You are 18 to 30 years old at the time of the application. No exceptions are made.
- You are the founder or co-founder of an initiative that contributes to the solution of a well-defined water and/or sanitation problem. The initiative should be in its planning or initial stages with the potential to be turned into a social business (i.e. have a long-term sustainability component or business model).
- You are a citizen and resident of Senegal.
- You are available to attend the two weeks of full-time training from November 2nd to 15th 2020.*
- You intend to stay in Senegal for at least 1.5 years after the training and spend at least 15 hours per week to work on your social business.
- You have at least an intermediate knowledge of French; you are able to understand and express opinions in this language (the workshop will be held in French).
The call for applications is open until 06 September 2020
*Please note that the training dates are subject to change as official restrictions and recommendations related to the Covid-19 crisis are updated. Candidates would need to be flexible if certain aspects of the programme are postponed.
For all enquiries regarding the YWF Sénégal, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org