The Kofi Annan Fellowship for obtaining an ESMT Master’s in Management (MIM) is a 22-month, pre-experience program, designed to teach students how to enhance analytical and technological skills, developed in undergraduate work, and use them in an applied business management setting. The program is designed for students from a STEM (science, technology, engineering, or mathematics) background who have little or no work experience
ESMT Berlin is a member of: is a fellowship grant for an emerging leader from a developing country for a two-year Master’s in Management (MIM) or a one-year full-time MBA
education at ESMT Berlin in Berlin, Germany.
- To make significant contributions to least developed countries (LDCs) and landlocked developing countries (LLDCs); to strengthen the awareness for responsibility in leadership in developed countries
- MIM applicants should have a Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with excellent grades, less than 18 months of work experience, and proficient English skills. In certain cases a GMAT or GRE score may be requested.
- MBA applicants should have a Bachelor’s degree of any kind, a minimum of three years of professional experience, a GMAT or GRE score, and proficient English skills.
- All applicants should have a willingness to contribute to building the economy and society of the home country with entrepreneurial impetus.
- The MIM program starts in September of each year with a final application deadline of June 30.
- The MBA program begins in January of each year with a final application deadline of September 30
- Travel, visa, housing, insurance, placement, networking
- Fellows will receive a full tuition scholarship from ESMT (€25,000 for MIM students and €43,500 for MBA students) plus fair compensation for travel and accommodation costs and program related fees.
Application Deadline: September 30th 2018
For More Information: