European Marine Research Network – EuroMarine Fellowships
EuroMarine announces funding to support training and capacity building of individuals in themes of marine conservation and management. PhD students and scholars in their first post-doctoral position can apply for a grant of up to €500 to contribute towards covering direct costs related to participation in a training event. Young scientists (students or employees) of a EuroMarine full Member Organisation or an Invited Member from Morocco, Peru, South Africa, Tunisia, or Turkey are eligible to apply.
ACTIVITIES – ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
- Training courses with topics relevant to the EuroMarine domain, both in Europe and globally (organised by EuroMarine members or external courses).
- Any type, on-site as well as e-learning/online courses.
- There is no limit to the duration of the activity, but it must run and be completed between 1 June – 30 November 2019.
APPLICANTS – ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
- Young scientists: PhD students or individuals undertaking their first post-doctorate contract are eligible for this funding.
- The young scientist must be a student or employee of a EuroMarine full Member Organisation (having committed to pay its 2019 contribution to the EuroMarine budget) or an Invited Member from one of the following countries: Morocco, Peru, South Africa, Tunisia, or Turkey.
- Only one application per individual per call. There is no limit on how many young scientists per organisation can apply but a maximum of three individuals from any one organisation can be awarded grants in any one call round.
The deadline for submissions is 26 April 2019.
READ MORE: About this fellowship