Each year, Nedbank offer bursaries to students in need of financial assistance toward their studies. So, if you are thinking of studying towards a university degree but don’t have the financial means, the Nedbank Bursary Fund may be the solution you’re looking for.
The following are some of the questions we’ll ask when considering your application for a bursary:
- Are you a South African citizen?
- Do you contribute to Nedbank’s transformation targets?
- Have you achieved enough academically? Specifically, have you earned at least a 65% average pass mark, while also meeting all of the registration criteria of a South African public university or university of technology?
- Where do you score on a financial means test?
- Does the degree you are applying for meet a scarce skill that we’ve identified at Nedbank or for the greater good of South Africa?
Application Deadline: May 17th 2018
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the Nedbank Undergraduate Bursary Programme 2018/2019