The world has already invented ways to end poverty, yet the best interventions are not being distributed at mass-scale. Can you design a business or NGO that solves one of the Distribution Challenges below?
If selected we will award you up to $20,000 to launch a pilot in any region where extreme poverty exists.
D-Prize challenges are open to anyone or any teams. The sole restriction is that individuals and their immediate family on the judging panel may not participate as a contestant.
D-Prize is also open to any business model (for profit, non-profit, and everything in between).
All winners will be awarded up to $20,000.
The award is offered in the form of a convertible grant.Up to 25 of the most promising proposals will be selected for funding awards, regardless of which challenge track was selected.
* Proposals must be submitted following the instructions in this packet.
* Extra material outside of the proposal will not be considered.
* Revisions to proposals after submission will also not be considered.
* Only one proposal per person or partnership will be considered.
* Proposals must be written in English.
Select a challenge above and be prepared for the following deadlines:
- The Global Competition launches on March 31st, 2019.
- Early Submission Deadline: May 12th, 2019 at midnight PT (pacific time)
- Regular Submission Deadline: June 2nd, 2019 at midnight PT (pacific time)
- Extension Deadline (limited to 400 people who register): June 23rd, 2019 at midnight PT (pacific time)
For More Information: