CRDF Global is pleased to announce the BMEG Competition.
The goal of the competition is to provide support for biorisk management activities, which may include laboratory design, repairs and maintenance of equipment, workshops and trainings, and upgrades for the physical and procedural security of laboratory, research and diagnostic facilities at academic and industrial institutions.
Grants are intended to cover costs associated with physical security enhancement, training, equipment, development or revision of procedural security SOPs and materials, provision of supplies that improve biological security, improvement of laboratory design, and support the repair and maintenance of equipment.
Biological scientists working in high containment laboratories, agricultural and biological research facilities, diagnostics laboratories, universities, government ministries, and private laboratories in the following countries:
- Turkey; and
- Biosecurity and Biosafety Impact;
- Sustainability Potential;
- Budget; and
- Clarity and Completeness of application.
The following documents must be completed (in English):
1) Application Form (link below);
2) Budget File;
3) Institutional Letter of Support written on institution letterhead, dated, and signed by the certifying official of your institution;
4) Partner Institution Letter of Support (signed by supporting organization official in the project) only if applicable; and
5) Curriculum Vitaes (CVs) for all team members who will be involved in the proposed project.