BE CHALLENGED TO BUILD AND SCALE YOUR SOCIAL ENTERPRISE
If your business is operational, focused on serving people living below the poverty line, and you can commit 3-6 hours per week towards working with your mentor through program deliverables, we invite you to apply.
Whether you are seeking support for specific questions like:
- How do I negotiate with potential funders?
- I need to improve my operations – where do I begin and how do I measure progress?
- How much funding should I be raising right now? Should it be debt, equity, or grants, and who do I talk to?
Or, whether you need a trusted advisor to dig into your day-to-day challenges and help you and your organization grow. GSBI programs can help.
GSBI programs will challenge you. We will dare you to be bigger and better. And we will provide you with practical tools to rise to that challenge.
GSBI is NOT a pitch program. Your pitch is the tip of the iceberg – we focus on the massive impact you have your eyes set on and the body of work that is required to get there.
GSBI Mentors do NOT helicopter in. Mentorship does not happen through speed pitches or networking events – it happens over time by committed individuals with shared trust and a nuanced understanding of what makes your social business unique.
GSBI provides a platform for you to access to help you manage your business’s day-to-day operations, capital-raising efforts, and the unpredictable and risky environment of global development. You will gain immediate value from working with your mentors, and with each other.
Social entrepreneurs selected into GSBI Online or GSBI Accelerator receive:
- Two mentors to work with for the program duration
- Program management from GSBI staff with regular communications to keep you on-track and provide support as needed, along with useful sector resources
- Content tailored to your business needs with templates, tools, and resources
- A full scholarship for the program costs*
*GSBI In-residence Accelerator participants are expected to pay for round-trip airfare for the 10-day in-residence portion of the program in August at Santa Clara University.
Applications Deadline: October 20, 2017.