|1. Strengthening community resilience
2. Reducing the impact of conflict on children, families, and communities
3. Improving basic health care services, especially in the areas of reducing cholera, supporting health workers, provision of medical supplies, etc.
4. Improving basic education services, especially in the areas of school rehabilitation, providing school equipment and materials, support for teachers and education workers, etc.
5. Improving water, sanitation, and hygiene (WASH) facilities in schools, health care facilities and communities.
6. Improving income generating opportunities, workforce development, economic improvement and stability
7. Agricultural production improvement, micro-enterprise and small business enhancement, household livelihood skills training
8. Strengthening financial institutions including micro-finance and cash access programs as well as support for the Central Bank of Yemen and other financial institutions.
9. Improvement and strengthening of local governance institutions and actors including reconciliation, security and justice sector reform, stabilization, and reintegration efforts of ex-combatants
10. Capacity building of CSOs, CBOs, and NGOs as it relates to institution building and participatory planning.