Estrada International Staffing Solutions – Our client, a reputable Real Estate firm urgently seeks a dynamic experienced candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Assistant Director of Sales
Sector: Real Estate
- The Assistant Director of Sales is responsible to work closely with the Director of Sales to create and drive opportunities to maximise revenue generation, lead and supervise the sales team, oversee the day-to-day sales activities, implement action plans and accomplish goals and set targets.
- Ensure thorough and complete coverage of sales team for a comprehensive client servicing, achieving targets and maximum productivity
- Set up all sales objectives, action plans and team’s targets
- Ensure that sales strategies are adhere to during negotiations and maximizes up selling opportunities of sales team
- Review direct competition and ensure complete awareness by all sales team of competitor’s activities at all times
- Consolidate month end sales report applicable information
- Work closely with the Director of Sales and Senior Management Team to identify new areas of opportunity
- Proactively source new business and contacts to generate appointments and new business leads
- Maximise share and grow existing account base
- Work towards agreed sales appointment and revenue targets
- Support the development of the Sales team through leadership and by example
- Produce accurate and timely reports
- Bachelor’s Degree in a sales role with at least 5 years in a management position.
- Must possess successful track record in sales and have substantial customer database
- Experience within the Real Estate/Construction industry is compulsory.
Application Closing Date
31st August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward an updated copy of their CV in MS Word format with “Assistant Director of Sales” as subject to: email@example.com