The AABLA distinguish and honour leaders who have contributed and shaped the African economy, and are visionaries behind today’s outstanding businesses. Winners of the Awards exemplify the best in African leadership. They epitomize the core values of a successful leader, strength, innovation, ingenuity, knowledge and foresight – values that are imperative to carving out powerful business in a Pan-African and global economy.
The 8th All Africa Business Leaders Awards (AABLA™) in Partnership with CNBC Africa welcomes Africa’s business leaders to enter this prominent award. It will be the seventh year that Africa’s largest business award will host a series of regional award ceremonies in East, West and Southern Africa, before crowning an All Africa winner at a Grand Finale in November 2018.
The AABLA are open to all business leaders who demonstrate the following
• Outstanding leadership in business.
• Achieved positive financial results & increased shareholder value.
• Sound management and proven corporate governance.
• Demonstrated innovation
• Best business practices and accountability
• Intangible qualities such as integrity and Vision
• African -owned company
• International organisations with a large Pan-African footprint and commitment