Application Deadline: May 5, 2018.
Are you an early stage start-up based in East Africa? Are you working at the cutting edge of innovation and would like to run a collaboration project with Merck to solve real-life problems? Is your startup innovation related to Healthcare, Life Sciences, Performance Materials, and Performance Materials and our innovation focus areas?
If you have answered yes to any of the questions above. Then we are looking for you! In partnership with Mett?, Nairobi, Merck Accelerator’s satellite program in Nairobi is your gateway to quickly explore and validate the potential for co-creating and collaborating with Merck. Apply to get a chance to work on a collaboration project with existing Merck’s innovation projects.
- Early stage startups with no more than 4 years in existence
- Startups in the fields of Healthcare, Life Sciences, Performance Materials and other search fields such as Biosensing and Interfaces, and Precision Farming. More info at the bottom of this page
- Startups with at least 2 co-founders
- Founders that are available on May 15-18 to attend the bootcamp in Naiorbi, Kenya, if selected
This your gateway to quickly explore and validate the potential for co-creating and collaborating with Merck. In addition, we have a few perks for the winner:
- Bootcamp: Opportunity for a 4-day mentorship and coaching bootcamp powered by Mett?, Nairobi
- Prize: Receive a $3,000 no-strings-attached cash prize
- Corporate Collaboration: A fully paid trip to Merck Innovation Center at our HQs to pitch for a collaboration project with Merck
- Mett? membership: Free Membership for up to 12 months at Mett?, Nairobi.
- TrainToInnovate: Access to Merck Innovator Academy TrainToInnovate— an interactive innovation platform to develop innovator skills and share experiences
- Community: Connect with a rich community of founders and innovators in your region going through the same challenges, as you exchange ideas and build lifetime connections.
For More Information: