Mercedes- Benz South Africa is offering a unique development opportunity for recently-qualified graduates, who desire to be an integral part of the MBSA talent pool.
- Candidates who have recently graduated within the last 3 years a South African Citizen, or permanent resident of South Africa
- Graduates from the Eastern Cape region will have an added advantage when applying for the programme
- Recently qualified graduates, (with a full NQF 6 or higher), in the following career streams:
* Engineering: Mechanical, Electrical/Electronic, Industrial, Mechatronics
* Bachelor of Commerce (Procurement Related)
* Information Technology/Information Systems/Computer Science
* Production Management Related
* ? • Grade 12, with distinction in HG Mathematics and/or HG Physical Science an advantage (Engineering streams)
Relevant Tertiary Qualification, with an average pass mark 65% will be an advantage
How to Apply:
In your application, please include:
- A CV as an attachment (ensure that the file size is small enough to upload, e.g. PDF)
- Certified copies of your Grade 12 and tertiary certificates, and your latest Tertiary results
- A copy of your ID
- Ensure a contact number and email address is provided
“Mercedes-Benz South Africa is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered, however the following will apply:
* foreign nationals must qualify for a work visa/permit as per the provisions of the Immigration Act 13, 2002;
* division’s Employment Equity Plan in terms of the Employment Equity Act, No 58, 1998.
* Code of good practice on the employment of people with disabilities”Other Important information
* Closing date for entries is 11 MAY 2018
* Late and incomplete applications will not be considered
* If you have not heard from us by the 31 JULY 2018 please take it that your application has been unsuccessful.
* Please note the email address provided is for query purposes only, no emailed applications will be accepted.
For More Information: