Application Deadline: June 15th 2018
Innovate for Life Fund is looking for passionate entrepreneurs with an innovative product or service that is already in the market and aims to improve primary health care in Africa. The solution must have proven successful in a smaller setting through verifiable traction, which we will support to scale. To stimulate home-grown innovation, the Innovate for Life Fund targets entrepreneurs based in Sub Saharan Africa countries and/ or with origins from Sub Sahara Africa.
- Selected entrepreneurs will participate in a tailor-made three months accelerator programme, offering health specific knowledge, network and business coaching.
- The programme consists of: product/service review by experts, user group sessions, stakeholder sessions, site visits, piloting of products and services etc. Entrepreneurs will receive training and support on business skills such as setting up a legal, tax and administrative organisation.
- The opportunity to develop your proposition in a strategic partnership with Africa’s leading health organisation;
- A tailor-made, health sector specific training and mentoring programme divided in two phases. Phase I: 8 weeks, 6 entrepreneurs. Phase II: 4 weeks with the top 3 entrepreneurs.
- In a small group of a maximum of 6 entrepreneurs;
- Guidance of an experienced international fund management organisation;
- Mentorship and coaching by experienced health and enterprise professionals.
- Access to key African stakeholders in the health sector;
- Access to an international network of donors, investors and (corporate) partners;
- The programs will choose up to three of the most promising enterprises to enter into strategic partnership, which may include financial support and future
For More Information: